Follow the simple suggestions below to get a better outcome from your interview.
1. Prepare for the interview by taking with you copies of all of your tickets, certificates and qualifications
2. Check directions to the location of the interview and ensure that you arrive 10 mins early.
3. Ensure that you have tidy and clean appearance
4. Relax and do not let your nerves get the better of you
5. Be aware of your body language to convey a confident image
6. Be positive and avoid making negative remarks
7. Come prepared with specific examples of what you did on jobs
8. If you don’t understand a question, ask for clarification
9. Engage in the conversation and communicate well with the interview – don’t be withdrawn or provide one word answers
10. Discuss both your practical and personal strengths.