Our Welding Team
Our crew of Welders are WTIA certified and weld to Australian Standard 1796.1998, 1554.1:2011 or an equivalent overseas standard.
Busicom’s Welding team undergo our Verification of Competency process , which includes Theoretical Testing , Practical Testing and Pre-qualification to Australian and International Standards and to client specific Weld Procedures.
Busicom’s team of Welders include specialised Pressure Welders, Structural Welders and Boilermaker Welders who have:
- Proficiency in GMAW, GTAW, MMAW and FCAW processes and are assessed in accordance with Australian standards for this competency.
- Knowledge of AS/NZS, AWS, ANSI and ASME codes.
- Knowledge of operation of welding equipment, beveling machines, electrodes, fluxes, shielding gases and welding processes.
- Knowledge of various grades of welding electrodes, their correct application and welding processes and the appearance of proper fit-up of weld material.
- The ability to read, understand engineering drawings.
View the strength and expertise of our team according to welding specialisation.
Find out more about other Engineering Tradesmen in our Team