Busicom candidates are paid weekly in arrears. Our pay weeks run from Monday – Sunday and wage are deposited the following Friday on receipt of a timesheet.
To ensure you get paid on time, please follow the simple instructions below:
- Timesheets must be correctly completed daily noting time in and out, breaks and any applicable allowances.
- These timesheets must be signed by your authorised supervisor daily.
- At the end of the working week (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) you must fax signed timesheets to Busicom Solutions on 02 9503 2611 or scan and email to email@example.com
- Timesheets must be received by 9am sharp Tuesday morning to ensure that these can be processed in the weekly pay cycle
- Payments by Busicom Solutions are made by EFT using bank account details supplied by the employee. Please ensure that you check these details carefully as we take no responsibility for incorrect details supplied by you.
- Any pay queries should be directed to our accounts department on 02 9503 2666 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
To download a timesheet, click here
To download a timesheet policy, click here